A Loving Gesture
Did you every wonder what you could do to spice up your love life?
Aside from making a lovely picnic in the woods, or reserving the best dinner table in town, there are other unique ways to spice up your love life
One of my favorite love gestures of all time is the sneak attack surprise.
Give no options and just take the lead.
If I were being courted by my husband or male lover this is what I would want him to do:
1. Pick me up from work and refuse to let me say no to anything but what he says we are doing that night.
2. Give me the fresh flowers and about 10 minutes to put on the new dress your bought me or the fancy dress your bought that you love me in.
3. Take a limo to the closest massage therapist to start the night out right.
You can find a massage therapist as an independent or a lot of times they are associated with a chiropractor office or spa. Don’t look on craigslist because it might not be the right type of massage.
Hot stone therapy and acupressure are great treatments.
4. Offer a favorite scent for me to wear and make sure you get close to me to smell it several times during the night.
5. Dinner. I love it and you love it. Let’s do dinner at one of our favorite spots.
6. Comedy show and dinner! (Even better)
7. Night Club if it were my younger years, but a nice dessert or a snuggle in the bed might be good enough in my older years.
8. Great sex. It’s all about me so let’s do what I like. Make sure to compliment my body and all the things that you love about my body.
10. Breakfast in bed.
There you have it. A great idea to spice up your love life. You can do it!